I use this web site as a place to share what I find as I travel through life. I use it to log my adventures, crappy poetry, and short stories, as well as anything that piques my curiosity or interest.
A little about me:
I’m a very weird person who’s trying to grow up “fast,” even though I’m already getting too old for the whole growing thing (besides side-to-side).
I enjoy many things, and I enjoy the fact that I enjoy many things. Here are a few:
- I like to run for long distances and get “in the zone” of running, where my head seems to separate from my body and floats freely away.
- I love nature in all its forms.
- Long hikes are a wonderful relaxant for me.
- Fencing is a sport that I really enjoy, though I’ve been slacking a bit in that.
- I’ve recently started commuting to work via bicycle, and have gotten to the point where it is really enjoyable.
- I love to read books, and I’m not too picky about the subject. I especially enjoy the classics, fantasy, sci/fi, and quite a bit of nonfiction.
Maybe I’ll update this page some more at some other point, but in the meantime feel free to look around. I’ve been doing this for some time, so there’s lots of silly, weird, interesting, and fun stuff just waiting for you to discover.